Pip pip! It’s time for another BRB UK podcast – and, as we abjectly fail at co-ordinating diaries, this week’s lineup of babbling Brits includes Dan, Tim, Kev and Coleman. Splendid.
This week, we burble about:
- Kev and Dan are still playing Destiny and they can’t think of a good reason why
- Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition gets a honking great patch
- Evolve closed alpha now coming to the PS4
- Minecraft: Vita Edition finally gets a release date
- Handhelds go theme crazy
- Driveclub sounds like it’s gone a bit wrong
- Master Chief might not be the main character in Halo 5
- Shadows of Mordor
- Forza Horizon 2
- Extra Life 2014 – starts at 8am on Saturday October 25th
- Dan, Kev and PacManPolarBear will be raiding in Destiny
We’d love to hear from you, so feel free to drop us a line (or even a short MP3) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate you chaps and chapettes taking time out of your week to listen to our show. For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS or Zune and stay up to date.
Tags: Destiny, Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition, DriveClub, Evolve, Extra Life 2014, Forza Horizon 2, halo 5, Minecraft, Shadows of Mordor
Dan’s Cat reminds me of this:
Yep – that about sums up what the cat does when I have the temerity to use the internet!
I’ve got a feeling that he’ll be making a couple of appearances on the Extra Life stream – doubtless to draw attention to the fact it’s been a good 20 minutes since his food bowl was replenished…