BRB Boom 73: He Who Mercs

Believe it or not, it’s time, once again, to put boom in your boom and listen to BRB Boom once again! This week, DogsDie, Yoshifett and Smelly geek out about Destiny, Shadow Of Mordor, words of the week, Mormon Trivia, how far is too far, and whatever random topics our minds can come up with.

Please be sure to subscribe to the BRB Boom feed on iTunes or RSS. If you insist, you can always just download the mp3. If you are currently using a computer with iTunes on it, would you mind heading over there and leaving some feedback?

Tags: , , , ,

Comments

1. BRB Boom is legit my favourite podcast ever. I sing along to the theme song when I’m washing up and I sing along to the theme song when I going to sleep and when I wake up in the morning I sing it whilst I’m brushing my teeth.

Dunno why Yoshifett has to be such a hipster all the time tho.

2. zombiesauerkraut

I would play Destiny, but I hate bullet sponges; they’re such an antiquated form of contraception. Have any of you ever looted a purple engram while shooting at the loot hole, just to have it decoded into a human infant? Throughout the demo I was all like “you broke my mirror you fraggle, crumpet, ninja deer!”

Excellent show, guys! Thanks for the “take us out.”

3. Ravioli

I have an idea. Hear me out.

Instead of releasing an hour-long show every 2-3 weeks, what if you released a shorter episode, but it would be out once a week? It could be, say, 15 minutes long. You’d release it somewhere in the middle of the week (Wednesday) to give listeners something to look forward to before the weekend rolls around. You could call it a “hump day update” and capitalize on the use of a double entendre. People might find it vulgar coming a triad of white American males, so maybe you could have a sultry Latino voice introduce your new show to reassure the audience that it is all in jest. Everything sounds better with a Spanish flair.

Obviously this is just a silly idea, because you never know how people will respond to this sort of thing. #kanyeshrug

4. frawlzfans

Nooooooo Yoshi’s twiterrrrrrrrr

5. Never leave us again, life is so dry and brittle otherwise.

6. Ravioli said
    I have an idea. Hear me out.

This is a terrible idea and it would never work.

7. zombiesauerkraut

smelly pirate said

Ravioli said
    I have an idea. Hear me out.

This is a terrible idea and it would never work.

Ooh, harsh…CTR co-sign.

8. zombiesauerkraut said

smelly pirate said

Ravioli said
    I have an idea. Hear me out.

This is a terrible idea and it would never work.

Ooh, harsh…CTR co-sign.

Zombie, how long have you been listening? Did you get his joke?

9. zombiesauerkraut

smelly pirate said

zombiesauerkraut said

smelly pirate said

Ravioli said
    I have an idea. Hear me out.

This is a terrible idea and it would never work.

Ooh, harsh…CTR co-sign.

Zombie, how long have you been listening? Did you get his joke?

I hate Halo.

10. zombiesauerkraut said

smelly pirate said

zombiesauerkraut said

smelly pirate said

Ravioli said
    I have an idea. Hear me out.

This is a terrible idea and it would never work.

Ooh, harsh…CTR co-sign.

Zombie, how long have you been listening? Did you get his joke?

I hate Halo.