The inexorable march towards 100 episodes of gaming buffoonery continues apace, so join Dan, Jon and Tim as they wade out into the world of videogame news, reviews and other miscellaneous goodness.
This week, we prattle on about:
- Amy Hennig moves to Visceral Games to work on Star Wars titles
- Titanfall (finally) gets released on the Xbox 360
- Last of Us announced, then not announced, then announced again for the PS4
- Jon gets grumpy about The Crew
- All kinds of awesomeness abound in the PlayStation Store Easter sale
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls
- FTL: Advanced Edition (iPad)
- Mercenary Kings
- Football Manager Classic (Vita)
As the eagle-eyed amongst you have probably noticed, our next episode will be the big 100 – and we’d love to hear from you, so feel free to drop us a line (or even a short MP3) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate you chaps and chapettes taking time out of your week to listen to our show. For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS or Zune and stay up to date.