BRB UK returns to regular service with Jon! But no Dan. Sorry about that. We’ll get it right next time. Join Tim, Jon and BRB’s own Rik Laffar for digital blitherings, bleep-bloop blatherings and other such nonsense about videogame happenings on the eastern side of the great Atlantic pond.
Such intricate witterings this week include:
- inFAMOUS: Second Son‘s Rik Laffar edition and sexy Italian bundle
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes’ worryingly short length
- Your regular reminder that Titanfall exists
- The brief life and death of Flappy Bird
- The announcement of new headset-flavoured Xbox One toys
- Evolve‘s first trailer – the new multiplayer monster hunter (not like that) from the Left 4 Dead team
- Watch Dogs delayed again – on the Wii U!
- Rik goes hands-on with Dark Souls II and makes it back alive
- Jon’s verdict on the reboot of Robocop
- Everybody but Tim dies at a screening of a Game of Thrones‘ Red Wedding making-of doc
We appreciate you chaps and chapettes taking time out of your week to listen to our show. For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS or Zune and stay up to date.