Pip pip, one and all! For a refreshing change, Jon manages to work out Thursdays and joins Dan and Tim for a gentle romp around the week’s gaming news.
This week’s burblings feature:
- GAME are jonesing to get back onto the stock market
- Machinima and Microsoft engage in some advertorial skullduggery
- The National Porn Filter breaks League of Legends
- King.com go a bit crazy with trademarks
- Nintendo take a financial hammering
- Wii U gets a price drop
- Is Nintendo preparing a true ‘next-gen’ console?
We appreciate you chaps and chapettes taking time out of your week to listen to our show. For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS or Zune and stay up to date.