Pip-pip, denizens of the inter tubes! It’s that time of the week for your regular dose of spiffingness. So join Dan, Jon and Tim as they merrily romp around the week’s gaming news.
This week, we babble about:
- We get confused over what order the God of War games should go in
- The Vita might be turning things around in Japan
- Tomb Raider – multiplayer (360/PS3/PC)
- Knights of Pen & Paper (iOS)
- Loading Bar in London
- Tim’s TIGA news:
- Hills of Glory 3D (Android)
- Switch Galaxy (iOS, Android, PS Mobile)
- Positron (Android, OUYA)
- The Great British Debate: Are Sim City‘s online woes merely a marketing gimmick?
We appreciate you chaps and chapettes taking time out of your week to listen to our show. For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS or Zune and stay up to date.
Tags: god of war, Hills of Glory 3D, Knights of Pen & Paper, Loading Bar, Positron, PSV, Sim City, Switch Galaxy, TIGA, Tomb Raider, Vita
As a Wii U owner I do have a problem with waiting half an hour for my console to load anything 🙂
Great podcast yet again.
Knights of Pen and Paper is the best game I have played on the iThings. Great shout out.