Hello there, chaps and chapettes – it’s that time of the week for your regular dose of spiffing videogame-related Britishness. Join Dan, Jon and Tim as they attempt to navigate their way around the week’s gaming news. Also, busts.
This week, we talk utter codswallop about:
- Busty burblings:
- Dead Island 2
- Sony’s going to make an announcement about an announcement
- Microsoft’s IllumiRoom
- Nintendo’s merger
- Ni No Kuni
- Tim’s been wandering around the streets of London:
- Eurogamer’s Street Fighter Tournament
- Wreck-It Ralph’s 8Bit Lane
- DmC review (360)
- Dead Space 3 demo impressions (360)
- The Great British Debate: Is the Dead Island bust the most poorly conceived special edition of all time?
- WIN STUFF!
- DmC t-shirts
- Xbox Live Indie Arcade games
We appreciate you chaps and chapettes taking time out of your week to listen to our show. For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS or Zune and stay up to date. This week, there’s also a smattering of bonus content awaiting the auditory apparatus of anyone who’s been kind enough to pick up the BRB App.