Happy New Year, you splendid denizens of the Barrel! This week, Jon was asleep. So Dan and Tim had to rely upon the services of a long-haired postal worker (Kev) and a bloke from Texas (Dave) to quench your thirst for podcasting buffoonery and general audio goodness.
This week, we prattle on about:
- Our New Year’s gaming resolutions
- Tim (and, to a lesser extent, Dan) have a rant
- Dan finally got his hands on Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, is mildly ambivalent
- The Walking Dead
- Tim attempts of review Far Cry 3
- The Great British Debate: What’s our game of the year?
We appreciate you chaps and chapettes taking time out of your week to listen to our show. For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS or Zune and stay up to date. This week, there’s also a massive chunk of bonus content – in the form of a ‘lost episode’ – for anyone who’s been kind enough to pick up the BRB App.