Ahoy hoy, hello but most definitely not ‘och aye the noo!’. Dan and Tim are once again without Jon – something about clipboards, jam and auditing – so are joined by resident Wii U owner and general video-based superstar Kev to prattle on about the week’s gaming news.
This week, we burble about:
- EU Wii U owners can only download mature content in the wee hours
- Fist of The North Star condoms
- 3DS vs. PS3 lifetime sales in Japan
- Xi: Continuum (PS Home)
- Wii U roundup:
- The hardware
- Zombii U
- Super Mario U
- Nintendo Land
- Rayman Legends demo
- Tim talks about Ni No Kuni. AGAIN.
- Sine Mora (PS Vita)
- BigSky Infinity (PS Vita)
We appreciate you chaps and chapettes taking time out of your week to listen to our show. For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS or Zune and stay up to date.