Ahoy hoy! It’s time for a smidge more British gaming tomfoolery – but we’re a man down this week, so Dan and Jon are tasked with navigating the week’s news without the stabilising presence of Tim, everyone’s favourite conversational steamroller. But, fear not! Normal service should be resumed next week.
This week, Dan and Jon prattle on about:
- PlayStation Plus has got even more ridiculous – but in a good way
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- A Gamescom-flavoured Sony round-up
- PlayStation Plus goes bigger, but more portable
- PSOne Classics on the Vita
- Until Dawn
- Wonderbook: Walking With Dinosaurs
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified
- Tear Away
We appreciate you chaps and chapettes taking time out of your week to listen to our show – and there’s bonus content to be found on the BRB Podcast App for those of you who have been spiffing enough to pick it up. For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS or Zune and stay up to date.