BRB Boom 21: Tactile Appendage Of Doom

It’s time, once again, to put boom in your boom and listen to BRB Boom.  This week Dogs Die, Smelly Pirate and Yoshifett nerd out with Day Z, zombies, and other topics that affect today’s gamer while playing Assassin’s Creed.

Please be sure to subscribe to the BRB Boom feed on iTunes or RSS. If you insist, you can always just download the mp3. If you are currently using a computer with iTunes on it, would you mind heading over there and leaving some feedback?

Tags: , , ,

Comments

1. Dramatic readings of Mormon woe FTW. tongue

2. TamarindLAZ

I missed the live version of this because I own a Playstation.

It Only Does Separation. happy

Thanks for another episode! thumb Can’t wait to see what I missed!

3. JD

Hilarious episode guys!  I’m actually impressed with how well you kept it together while playing a game.  The sudden stop and Dan’s guest appearance were great!

4. Badhaggis

Hey Dogsdie add me on DayZ, my steam name is Bad_Haggis.

5. TamarindLAZ

I wish Yoshifett was on BRB enough to see this.

6. TamarindLAZ said
    I wish Yoshifett was on BRB enough to see this.

Ha!  I love this.

So what five upcoming games should I do mini parodies for, everyone?

I’ve already written a parody for Assassin’s Creed 3.  So I need 4 more games.  Thanks!

7. Dan said
    Dramatic readings of Mormon woe FTW. tongue

This was GREAT.  Very well done sir!

8. So what five upcoming games should I do mini parodies for, everyone?

How about dishonored?

9. DogsDie said

Dan said
    Dramatic readings of Mormon woe FTW. tongue

This was GREAT.  Very well done sir!

No problem at all – I just hope that my mellifluous tones aren’t too scary for PuppiesDie!

scottobear said
    So what five upcoming games should I do mini parodies for, everyone?

How about dishonored?

In my humble opinion, Farming Simulator 2012 3D is more than worthy of a parody song. tongue

10. d1x1e

in the spirit of trying to find the positives in any situation

at least it was short….

11. Yoshifett

d1x1e said
    in the spirit of trying to find the positives in any situation

at least it was short….

Amen.

Review: Baffled

Alex looks at Cheatwell Games' Baffled, a memory board game aimed at children about recalling the position of constantly moving tiles.

Sol705 – Official Trailer

Sol705 is a 2D point and click graphic adventure with...

BRB UK 289: We’re at Rezzed 2018

It's a special show this week as we dedicate an entire show to the games we got to play whilst at Tobacco Dock for EGX Rezzed.

BRB UK 280: Do the Locomotion

This week's BRB UK Podcast includes Shadow of the Colossus, Sprint Vector, Kingdom Hearts 3, Shaq Fu and more.

My Gaming Life… So Far

Josh takes a trip down memory lane to reminisce about some of the key gaming moments in his life so far.

BRB UK 284: Millions of Geoffreys

There's Knockout League, Sea of Thieves, Kirby Star Allies and the biggest gaming news in this here episode of BRB UK.