BRB Boom 21: Tactile Appendage Of Doom

It’s time, once again, to put boom in your boom and listen to BRB Boom.  This week Dogs Die, Smelly Pirate and Yoshifett nerd out with Day Z, zombies, and other topics that affect today’s gamer while playing Assassin’s Creed.

Please be sure to subscribe to the BRB Boom feed on iTunes or RSS. If you insist, you can always just download the mp3. If you are currently using a computer with iTunes on it, would you mind heading over there and leaving some feedback?

Tags: , , ,

Comments

1. Dramatic readings of Mormon woe FTW. tongue

2. TamarindLAZ

I missed the live version of this because I own a Playstation.

It Only Does Separation. happy

Thanks for another episode! thumb Can’t wait to see what I missed!

3. JD

Hilarious episode guys!  I’m actually impressed with how well you kept it together while playing a game.  The sudden stop and Dan’s guest appearance were great!

4. Badhaggis

Hey Dogsdie add me on DayZ, my steam name is Bad_Haggis.

5. TamarindLAZ

I wish Yoshifett was on BRB enough to see this.

6. TamarindLAZ said
    I wish Yoshifett was on BRB enough to see this.

Ha!  I love this.

So what five upcoming games should I do mini parodies for, everyone?

I’ve already written a parody for Assassin’s Creed 3.  So I need 4 more games.  Thanks!

7. Dan said
    Dramatic readings of Mormon woe FTW. tongue

This was GREAT.  Very well done sir!

8. So what five upcoming games should I do mini parodies for, everyone?

How about dishonored?

9. DogsDie said

Dan said
    Dramatic readings of Mormon woe FTW. tongue

This was GREAT.  Very well done sir!

No problem at all – I just hope that my mellifluous tones aren’t too scary for PuppiesDie!

scottobear said
    So what five upcoming games should I do mini parodies for, everyone?

How about dishonored?

In my humble opinion, Farming Simulator 2012 3D is more than worthy of a parody song. tongue

10. d1x1e

in the spirit of trying to find the positives in any situation

at least it was short….

11. Yoshifett

d1x1e said
    in the spirit of trying to find the positives in any situation

at least it was short….

Amen.

Life is Strange: Before the Storm – An Open Letter

In Life is Strange: Before the Storm, the bond that...

Big Red Barrelcast 131.5: A Peripheral Pilot

The real world is getting rubbish so Kev, Tim & Diarmuid attempt to escape into Virtual Reality.

Where To Begin: Batman

Want to know where to start reading Batman comics? Well then you are in luck. Richard shows you the way of the bat.

Comics Inc 01: Spider-Man’s Stuck in a Bath

A new Podcast show from Big Red Barrel? About the vast world Comics? EXCELSIOR!

BRB UK 300: Choose Your Own Podcast

It's time for celebration with the Big Reed Barrel UK Podcast team as they hit 300 episodes!

SMACH Z – Announce Trailer

SMACH Z is a portable gaming console for PC games....