BRB UK 9: Shitzu for Brains

Ahoy hoy! This week, we’re running a smidge behind – but are hopefully still within the bounds of fashionable lateness – so we humbly apologise for the tardy nature of this week’s BRB UK. But it’s here now, so Dan, Jon and Tim and primed and ready to be slipped into your ear holes for your general amusement and enjoyment.
This week, we burble about:
  • Mass Effect 3 – extended ending
  • Mass Effect 3 – Resurgence Pack DLC
  • Witcher 2
  • Jon’s got an iPad 3
  • Burnout: Crash (iOS)
  • Infinity Blade II clashmob update (iOS)
  • The Great British Debate: Would prohibiting the use of 2nd-hand games in next-gen consoles be beneficial for gamers?
We appreciate you chaps taking time out of your week to listen to our show.  For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS or Zune and stay up to date.

Tags: , , , , , ,

Comments

1. Marauder

Brilliant as usual, and thank you very much for responding to my question. Happy dog works for me!

2. Here’s the pic for the Witcher 2 competition.  Get captioning!

Image Enlarger

3. Dan said
    Here’s the pic for the Witcher 2 competition.  Get captioning!

Image Enlarger

“Everyone not looking at my Boobs must be gay…. knew it”

awsome pod guys very Ios orientated which was a good switch up !

4. Jon has an iPad.  The sky is falling.

5. BilboTeabaggins

HOLY SHITZU BALLS! I won. o.O

That aside, very good show guys. Muchos goodness pouring into my ears.

6. steroidtulip

Dan said
    Here’s the pic for the Witcher 2 competition.  Get captioning!

Image Enlarger

Despite his brand new orange hat and an invisible thrust-a-matic 5000 ; Mabel only had eyes for Sven

7. PaintedWalls

Dan said
    Here’s the pic for the Witcher 2 competition.  Get captioning!

Image Enlarger

” -Now I know why everyone feared the Witchers,- thought the lady as she looked upon posterior of mighty silver haired monster slayer.

That day all the town people had grim faces, as the wicked smell spreaded thru city. “

8. Dan said
    Here’s the pic for the Witcher 2 competition.  Get captioning!

Image Enlarger

“Giant red berets – the fantasy world’s perving sunglasses.”

9. Dan said
    Here’s the pic for the Witcher 2 competition.  Get captioning!

Image Enlarger

• She could never get away with saying “My eyes are up here”
    • “Don’t worry, I’ve always been good at duel wielding.”
    • Without the ability to make eye contact Geralt’s only option was to face the opposite direction.

I may return to this forum to add more if I can think of any…

10. lysander117

I can’t believe that i won 🙂
    Great show as always guys.
    Also, how do i claim my prize?

11. Darius

Dan said

Here’s the pic for the Witcher 2 competition.  Get captioning!

Image Enlarger

*must not look at boobs, you don’t want another scar across your eyes*

12. Darius

Dan said

Here’s the pic for the Witcher 2 competition.  Get captioning!

Image Enlarger

Woman: “why you walking funny?”

Witcher: “chain mail undies were a bad idea”

13. lysander117 said

I can’t believe that i won 🙂
    Great show as always guys.
    Also, how do i claim my prize?

Pm your details to Tim thumb

14. ^ What he said! thumb

15. lysander117

Thanks 🙂

16. gorehound

Grwat show as always guys. Laughed so hard I nearly crashed the car!!

17. gorehound said
    Grwat show as always guys. Laughed so hard I nearly crashed the car!!

by the non-use of a spell check i am assuming you wrote that comment while driving too tongue only joking dude winky

18. DJ_Fire

file:///C:/Users/Dominic/Desktop/witcher2post.jpg
    Don’t look at the boobs. Don’t look at the boobs. Damn it! NO one look at the boobs..!

19. i know DJ’s name 😉

20. fyyhr

Dan said
    Here’s the pic for the Witcher 2 competition.  Get captioning!

Image Enlarger

“Poor Horatio’s deuteranopia* had gotten the better of him, and he has been denied from the Maroon Berets”

*red-green colour blindness; just look it up, you know you want to.

Also, Jon has an iPad and said proper bye this time?  /apocalypsenow

21. We forgot to note, but we decided the winners for this while recording the podcast last night. Fyi, we normally record on a Monday and left this contest open for an additional week when we didn’t. I will try and make sure we post on the forum thread when we have made a decision to prevent people from answering after we do.

22. Tim said

this is what i love about BRBUK the fact it is run by people exactly like me … completely hopeless* haha happy

*not intended to insult so if i was picked please dont change it embarrassed