It’s that time of the week for a smidge of British-tinged video game news, reviews and general burbling. So join Dan, Jon and Tim as they navigate the news stories of the week whilst trying to produce nice sounds for your ear holes.
This week, we prattle on about:
- GAME are in even more financial trouble
- The Sun does their part for journalism and claims that Call of Duty is a training ground for terrorists
- The 2012 BAFTA Video Game Awards
- Armored Core V
- Ridge Racer Unbounded
- Calibur11’s Mass Effect 3 Vault
- The continuing bleating about Mass Effect 3‘s ending
- The Great British Debate: Is on-disk DLC OK?