BRB Boom 1: Welcome To The Podcast Boom

boomitunes1

Welcome to the inaugural episode of BRB Boom. Join the podcasters, that you loved when they were Brown, as they wander through many weekly segments, some happening for the first and last time. DogsDie, Smelly Pirate and Yoshifett also nerd out about Battlefront 3 rumors, gaming while going number 2, and other topics that effect today’s gamer.

Please be sure to subscribe to the BRB Boom feed on iTunes or RSS. If you insist, you can always just download the mp3. If you are currently using a computer with iTunes on it, would you mind heading over there and leaving us some feedback? Thanks for the Diggs!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Comments

1. Welcome to Boom everyone toothysmile

Let us know what you thought!  And pleaseplease, take a moment and leave an itunes review.  Would help us out greatly thumb

2. Boom.

3. TamarindLAZ

It’s like a “Boom” Show Valentine!

This warms my heart about as much that “I CHOO-CHOO CHOOSE YOU” Card that Ralph Wiggum got.

Looking forward to listening after class! Congrats!

4. cobberwebbTS

Still censoring? That sucks but love the poop talk.

5. DogsDie said

Boom.

He said “Boom.”

6. MTaylo050

I’m down with being called a Boomer (boomies?) whatever you call me I will follow!

Also gaming while pooping on the toilet is the greatest thing EVER.

7. tiita

hoooray!

8. Mahagna

Woah woah woah. Since when can the fans not come up with good show names?

Mahagna said

DogsDie said

Thanks for listening everyone toothysmile  Can’t wait to get to the new show thumb

I’m going to guess the name of the new show is….

“Three’s Company: The Adventures of Two Mormons and a Hipster”

9. Raj

DogsDie said

Boom.

Shaka laka.

10. OTRawrior

The best first 20 seconds of any podcast ever.

11. bomber007

Good Job guys. So happy you guys didn’t let the brown show be the end of the humor. BTW, left a comment on christiancenteredgamer.com under the name of literalbible. I trolled softly. Hope they keep it up haha

12. Fantastic start to BRB Boom guys, keep it up! 🙂

P.S. I approve of the name “Boomers”

13. DeanBiddler

Does it count as gaming if you play with the poop?

14. Chewbakachu

best parody song ever… In fact, today I beat 2 Gym Leaders in one sitting.

15. DeanBiddler said

Does it count as gaming if you play with the poop?

This hits a little too close to home. (ask smelly)

16. DeanBiddler

@Smelly Pirate

Does it count as gaming if you play with the poop?

17. Love it, guys – listened to Boom and Blu yesterday and to be honest both you guys haven’t missed a beat. so good that it’s as if you haven’t made a transition to a new site at all. Fantastic work.thumb

~Prime

18. Raj

Phoenix said

Fantastic start to BRB Boom guys, keep it up! 🙂

P.S. I approve of the name “Boomers”

Boomers = The men’s Australian basketball team.

I have no idea why. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boomers

19. Image Enlarger