January 24, 2012
Hey there sexy listener, we like your face and the other parts that are conveniently connected to it.
It's a new week, which means that Dan, Tim and Coleman have a new show at the ready. Gone are the audio gremlins that plagued last weeks audio so we can bring that top-notch entertainment – of three blokes talking about video games for just over an hour – that you've come to expect.
On this week's episode of BRB UK:
- Followup: Bungie Director addresses the future of Destiny
- Bethesda squashes Fallout 76 Free-to-Play rumours
- Machinima unexpectedly pulls down entire YouTube library
- Nintendo's Indie Highlights stream
- Dan bought himself a lovely new graphics card
- Tim gets back into his novice pilot seat for Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown and then reviews Achtung! Cthulhu Tactics
- Coleman reviews No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again and tries out Resident Evil 2: Remake
- We're going to EGX Rezzed… to do a live show
Thank you so much for your continued support, we truly couldn’t have kept going for this long without the best audience we could possibly wish for. For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS, Spotify or YouTube and stay up to date.
Thanks to Richard Kirke for the BRBUK memes.
January 23, 2012
I tried tweeting Tim for a code for Big Crown Showdown a week or so ago, but haven't heard back. Is this still a thing?
Most Users Ever Online: 209
Currently Browsing this Page:
Ridcullys Hat: 389
Guest Posters: 1077
Newest Members:frcfvebpaws, alphonsof75, hiltonbowden, colintivey02, tanishalucas24, 911401650b
Moderators: PacManPolarBear: 300, Kev: 323, Mike: 417
Administrators: Dan: 472, regua: 85, Tim: 795, Tudor: 798, Coleman: 567, Dave: 443