Ooh look, it’s another episode of the Big Red Barrel UK Podcast up nice and early… happy days for us all indeed.
We’re back to normal following last week’s E3 shenanigans, meaning that we have Dan, Tim & Coleman all ready to talk your ears off of your head (but not literally as that would be both gross and disturbing). So much like the infamous words once-spoken by the Pink lady, let’s get this party started! Though please note that this is not an actual party and instead, the sound of three blokes talking about video games.
Included in this week’s show:
- ‘Gaming disorder’ becomes an actual thing
- Big update on Final Fantasy 7 Remake
- PlayStation announce their Hits collection
- Xbox Live Avatars are finally going live
- Dan picks up Darkest Dungeon before revisiting Warframe
- Having finished the Banner Saga, Tim goes for its sequel and then struggles through Legendary Eleven
- Coleman reviews Shape of the World and is scared of Badgers
We appreciate you chaps taking time out of your week to listen to our show. For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS or Spotify and stay up to date.
Tags: Banner Saga II, Call of Duty: WWII, Darkest Dungeon, Fallout 76, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Gaming Disorder, Legendary Eleven, Player Unknown's Battlegrounds, PlayStation Hits, PUBG, Shape of the World, Steam, warframe, Warriors Orochi 4, Xbox Live Avatars
Re: The Steam total spent stat: $5090 (or ~£3834).
Dan’s $490 seems quite sensible in comparison, I think!
To be fair, Kev, you have been more heavily invested in Steam for a while longer! Although I would bet more than £1,000 remains unplayed! = p