What-ho brave Podcast listener.
It’s a brand new episode of the Big Red Barrel UK Podcast, which means we have a Dan, Tim & Coleman all ready to talk about video games for your amusement.
On this week’s ramblefest:
- Oculus reveals their stand-alone VR headset.
- PlayStation announces a new line of tiny controllers
- Dan plays Dead Cells before trying out Gran Turismo Sport with Tim.
- Speaking of Tim, he’s playing The Solus Project on PSVR.
- Coleman’s tale of Switch related woe finally has a happy ending.
We appreciate you chaps taking time out of your week to listen to our show. For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS or Stitcher and stay up to date.
Tags: Dead Cells, Gran Turismo Sport, Oculus Go, Oculus Rift, Playstation VR, PSVR, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, The Solus Project