Hello there lovely listeners! BRB Geek Speak is back and once again we decided to spend most of the episode answering the wonderful questions that you have left us on the forums and via the twitters. So this week join our hosts Lauren, Mon and Alex as they get annoyed at ex-boyfriends and brothers, ‘battle’ their gaming addictions and geek out about, well, almost everything!
- When did we start playing video games? (thanks to CloudStyle for the question)
- We admit to addiction problems with some games, but we are not worried… not yet
- We try to figure out what tumblr is for, and then StumbleUpon Oglaf
- If we could have a superpower, what would it be and how would we use it? (thanks to MrChiliBeer for the question)
- We fail at Guild Wars 2 (but thank you Frozen454 for the question!)
- We talked about our favourite comics
- Finally, we talked about Elysium and you can read Alex’s review of it here
- Shout outs to the lovely listeners!
- Don’t forget about post credit bloopers!
BRB Geek Speak competition: leave below or on twitters us your suggestions for introductory titles for Lauren and Mon! The best suggestion will get a little drawing from Mon (she’s awesome, just look at our podcast artwork!)
SHHH! There is a Samurai Cat in Mon’s cat game! Shhhhhhh!
We appreciate you chaps taking time out of your week to listen to our show. For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes or RSS and stay up to date.