Haaaaaapy New Yeeeaaaaarrrr! Belatedly, anyway. The BRB UK boys are back after their Chrimbo hollybobs and are moderately raring to go. This week, Dan and Tim are joined by Coleman to talk up some gaming goodness.
This week’s burblings feature:
- Jon still can’t work out how Thursdays work
- Xbox One sells over 3 million…
- …But the PlayStation 4 sells more
- We work out the real reason Nintendo released the 2DS
- PES 2015 announced for the PS4, but not the XbOne
- Titanfall multiplayer will be 6v6 (kinda)
- Michael Bay melts down at CES
- PlayStation Now
- Steam Boxes ahoy!
- Razer’s Project Christine
- Don’t Starve
- Halo: Spartan Assault
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood
We appreciate you chaps and chapettes taking time out of your week to listen to our show. For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS or Zune and stay up to date.
Tags: 2DS, Don't Starve, halo spartan assault, Max: The Curse of Brotherhood, Michael Bay, Microsoft, Nintendo, PES 2015, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Now, Project Christine, Razer, Sony, Steam, steam box, Thursdays, Titanfall, Xbox One