uk530

BRB UK 23: Jon Fail

Pip pip! As always, you lot are cordially invited to listen to three grown men burble on about the wondrous pursuit that is playing video games. So join Dan, Jon and Tim for a thoroughly British meander through the week’s gaming news.

This week, we ramble about:

• Tim backed the Ouya Kickstarter project
  • Zuma’s Revenge (360)
  • Mass Effect 3: Earth multiplayer DLC (360)
  • Dungeon Twister (PS3)
  • Ratchet and Clank: HD Collection (PS3)
  • The Great British Debate: Is there any point to shagagamer.com apart from embarrassing office interns?
  • Kickstarter comic strip goodness (that has nothing to do with Penny Arcade)

We appreciate you chaps taking time out of your week to listen to our show.  For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS or Zune and stay up to date.

Tags: , , , , , ,

Comments

1. GovernorMitch

Congrats on another fantastic episode chaps. Bloody spliffing to hear as always. Re: the Earth ME:3 DLC – does any else out there find it can be a wee it temperamental when it comes to the difficulty?

I was also goin to comment on the travesty that is shagagamer.com but I’m not sure I need to say anything at all. Apart from maybe, Oh dear

Never fear Tim, like used to fix it for the kids of the UK, Mitch’ll fix it for you to have your very own dubstep theme tune.

Also watch out a full length BRB UK wub fest coming soon. I promise to then leave the dubsteps well alone.

2. GovernorMitch

*Like Jim used to fix it

3. excellent pod guys and i have to admit i checked out shagagamer.com on my phone on the way to work out of curiosity and i clicked a few profiles and not one of them mentioned anything to do with gaming lol

4. steroidtulip

I heard a rumour that there was a London profile wearing a stethoscope and covering his love veg with a Vita lol angry

5. steroidtulip said

I thought that was the way you were meant to use the back touchscreen. hmmm

6. Diarmuid

Dan said

steroidtulip said

I thought that was the way you were meant to use the back touchscreen. hmmm

7. steroidtulip

Diarmuid said

Dan said

steroidtulip said

I thought that was the way you were meant to use the back touchscreen. hmmm

Pure class ! PMSL bigsmile

8. steroidtulip

On the subject of Ratchet and Clank , it’s got to be a good buy . I used to play it on my chum’s ps2 and it’s the only real platform game I like . If it had been out for the x-box I’d have got that bad boy !

As for shagagamer.com  , well think it’s a bit late in the day . Gaming is so mainstream now , so there is no niche market . Saying that the name has brought a smile to my otherwise miserable face . They’d shift more t-shirts than subscriptions ! Speaking of a miserable face does anyone speak to Lono ?

9. zombiesauerkraut

I always thought my name was kinda dumb, though I’ve more important issues to focus on, such as my unpredictable fits of false modesty. Thanks for the mention, and the self esteem boost.

Great show!

10. Badhaggis

11. steroidtulip

No episode just some dubstep ! Er why not just leave it for a week ? tongue

Add Comment Register

sccover

Review: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For

In the nine years since the original Sin City was released, we've seen the Dark Knight rise and reboot, the Avengers Assemble, and Spider-Man become Amazing.

xbox

ID@Xbox: How Microsoft Learned To Love Indies

The Xbox One has a stellar line-up of indie games coming via the ID@Xbox program. Jamie highlights some of the ones you might want to look out for.

brbp530

Big Red Barrelcast 63: Moths, Skype and Cupcakes

On this week’s episode, Pacman, Kev and Dave blabber on about Marvel Heroes 2015, Moths and Twitch.

brbp530

Big Red Barrelcast 61: DOTA MAN

On this week’s episode, Pacman, Kev and Dave blabber on about Pacman's Vita, Destiny and Halo.

uk530

BRB UK 112: Peace Pants

The BRB podcasting time-space anomaly continues – so Dan, Jon and Tim are talking to you from the past this week. Which means they'll sound a bit confused about Gamescom not having happened yet, even though it has.

uk5301

BRB UK 111: Mariachifield

What ho, pip-pip and good morrow - it's that time of the week again. Join Dan, Jon and Tim as they navigate through the tricky waters of the latest batch of video game news.