uk530

BRB UK 23: Jon Fail

Pip pip! As always, you lot are cordially invited to listen to three grown men burble on about the wondrous pursuit that is playing video games. So join Dan, Jon and Tim for a thoroughly British meander through the week’s gaming news.

This week, we ramble about:

• Tim backed the Ouya Kickstarter project
  • Zuma’s Revenge (360)
  • Mass Effect 3: Earth multiplayer DLC (360)
  • Dungeon Twister (PS3)
  • Ratchet and Clank: HD Collection (PS3)
  • The Great British Debate: Is there any point to shagagamer.com apart from embarrassing office interns?
  • Kickstarter comic strip goodness (that has nothing to do with Penny Arcade)

We appreciate you chaps taking time out of your week to listen to our show.  For your convenience, you can simply download the MP3 by clicking HERE or you can subscribe via iTunes, RSS or Zune and stay up to date.

Tags: , , , , , ,

Comments

1. GovernorMitch

Congrats on another fantastic episode chaps. Bloody spliffing to hear as always. Re: the Earth ME:3 DLC – does any else out there find it can be a wee it temperamental when it comes to the difficulty?

I was also goin to comment on the travesty that is shagagamer.com but I’m not sure I need to say anything at all. Apart from maybe, Oh dear

Never fear Tim, like used to fix it for the kids of the UK, Mitch’ll fix it for you to have your very own dubstep theme tune.

Also watch out a full length BRB UK wub fest coming soon. I promise to then leave the dubsteps well alone.

2. GovernorMitch

*Like Jim used to fix it

3. excellent pod guys and i have to admit i checked out shagagamer.com on my phone on the way to work out of curiosity and i clicked a few profiles and not one of them mentioned anything to do with gaming lol

4. steroidtulip

I heard a rumour that there was a London profile wearing a stethoscope and covering his love veg with a Vita lol angry

5. steroidtulip said

I thought that was the way you were meant to use the back touchscreen. hmmm

6. Diarmuid

Dan said

steroidtulip said

I thought that was the way you were meant to use the back touchscreen. hmmm

7. steroidtulip

Diarmuid said

Dan said

steroidtulip said

I thought that was the way you were meant to use the back touchscreen. hmmm

Pure class ! PMSL bigsmile

8. steroidtulip

On the subject of Ratchet and Clank , it’s got to be a good buy . I used to play it on my chum’s ps2 and it’s the only real platform game I like . If it had been out for the x-box I’d have got that bad boy !

As for shagagamer.com  , well think it’s a bit late in the day . Gaming is so mainstream now , so there is no niche market . Saying that the name has brought a smile to my otherwise miserable face . They’d shift more t-shirts than subscriptions ! Speaking of a miserable face does anyone speak to Lono ?

9. zombiesauerkraut

I always thought my name was kinda dumb, though I’ve more important issues to focus on, such as my unpredictable fits of false modesty. Thanks for the mention, and the self esteem boost.

Great show!

10. Badhaggis

11. steroidtulip

No episode just some dubstep ! Er why not just leave it for a week ? tongue

Add Comment Register

brbp530

Big Red Barrelcast 75: #$&% Bungie!

On this week’s episode, Pacman, Kev and Dave blabber on about The Dark Below, Steam and Final Fantasy.

uk530

BRB UK 124: There is No Troy Baker

The BRB UK team were, after a very busy November, preparing to wind down for Chrimbo. Sony had other ideas. They did all of the news.

Thrones 2014-12-05 18-02-49-57

Review: Game of Thrones: Episode 1 – Iron From Ice

Telltale's Game of Thrones is off to a promising start, thanks to their accurate recreation of the difficult and tense conflicts that plague the Houses of Westeros.

brbp530

Big Red Barrelcast 73: Hot Fixes

On this week’s episode, Pacman, Kev and Dave blabber on about Dragon Age, Far Cry 4 and GTA V.

uk530

BRB UK 123: Mark

Pip pip! BRB UK is once again ahoy with all three hosts present and accounted for. So join Dan, Tim and Coleman as they begin to recover from the full-frontal assault on their wallets that was November.

uk5301

BRB UK 122: First Time I Came Across a Dragon

There's fire and Dragons terrorising the UK guys this week and weirdly those two things aren't linked - So Tim, Coleman & Rik (in place of Dan) as they bimble around in the world of gaming.